The success of the company is characterised by highly motivated and competent employees across the board. The management team at ATLANTIC includes specialists who exhibit a high degree of technical expertise, profound industrial knowledge and a tremendous amount of passion.
- Dr. Marco Weber has been Managing Director of ATLANTIC GmbH since 2005 and has been instrumental in driving the company's development in recent years.
- After studying chemistry, he completed his doctorate at the Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research.
- As Managing Director, he is responsible for sales, technology, finance and personnel.
- Dr. Sebastian Nollau took over responsibility for production and IT at ATLANTIC GmbH as Managing Director at the beginning of 2017.
- After studying electrical engineering at RWTH Aachen University, he received his doctorate in mechanical engineering from the Fraunhofer Institute for Production Technology.
- Dr. Nollau is responsible for the smooth manufacturing process of grinding wheels and honing stones. As head of IT he is also responsible for the development and operation of all hardware and software at ATLANTIC GmbH.
Since the beginning of 2017, Mr. Michael Kraemer has been head of the finance department of ATLANTIC GmbH.
As a trained wholesale and foreign trade merchant, he successfully passed the examination as an accountant at the IHK in Bonn in 1998.
In June 2020, Mr. Kraemer additionally took over the management of the personnel department.